Sunday, November 21, 2010

Chapter 3: The Forest

That's what they say about me. Yea its me, Adam.Since you heard the rumors and the story from their view, its time to look at it through mine.

People stopped to stare at me as I ran towards the forest. Oh I knew that I'd seen an Absol somewhere, I just couldn't put my finger on it. And now, out of the blue a trainer with a rare Absol appears in Pewter City? There has to be a connection between this trainer and the abduction of Rose. I hurried my pace through the snow. Yes it was Christmas, and if I found Rose that would be the best present ever. I entered the snowy forest with great anticipation for i knew I'd see that Absol. At that point It hit me, in my haste out the door I hadn't eaten breakfast, taken my money with me, or let anyone know i was gone. But its too late. I can't go back now. I'll never come back to Viridian to live in an orphanage. I couldn't run anymore. I was starving and my legs weren't as strong as they had been during my days of running track at school in Celadon.

Celadon. That's where I'll go. I'll go back home. Well, after I find Rose. I need a plan right? I'll find this Absol trainer, find Rose, then take her and go back home to Celadon. What could go wrong? I know this is a solid plan but I keep doubting it will work. Rose. Her memory keeps me strong. I need to find her. I was so lost in thought that i didn't realize I tripped over a fallen tree branch. The ground was frozen solid and the snow didn't help. I was going to get frostbite so I let out my Growlithe.

"Growlithe use ember on that branch" i told my trusty companion and he obeyed and I felt so amazing from the fires warmth. "Me and you Growlithe, we are going to find Rose. Nothing can stop us. You don't know but i also left the other pokemon behind with the other kids at the orphanage. They could use them more than us." Cold and with no family and one pokemon. And a terrible hunger. I would kill for a nice juicy hamburger right now! Wait! I think I see something!

There it was. A majestic Absol with its trainer on its back. And the trainer was Sain! Sain must have taken Rose. I wanted to kill Sain just for the thought that he obsessed over Rose and now the thought of him taking Rose drove me to run up to them and make Growlithe use flamethrower on them. " Watch it! Who do you think you ar-Adam?" yelled Sain! "Adam I've been looking everywhere for you!" "Shut your mouth Sain. You better have answers. You have an Absol, a rare pokemon from the Hoenn region. Absol, the pokemon that stole Rose!" I screamed at him. Sain replied "About Rose....... I love her with all my heart and she hated me! I came looking for you so i could help you find her! I bet if we find her she would love me! Team Terradark used my Absol to abduct her! You gotta believe me Adam!" Oh i believed. Believed that i wanted to punch his face in. Believe me I tried but he blocked and punched me square in the stomach. I doubled over and just watched him beg and plead me to let him come with me to look for Rose. Did he abduct her? Should I let him come with me? We are enemies. But this isn't about me or him. Its about Rose. Which is why I'm letting Sain, the rat that I don't entirely believe, come with me.

We wondered through the forest. Sain had given me bread to try to win me over into believing him. It didn't work, but it was so delicious and warm! Hey what if i used Sain for food and money and protection and then I ditch him once I can support myself? That sounds good! Whatever it takes to survive to find Rose. Sain said to me "Why do you hate me? What have I ever done to you?" I had no clue why i hated him. I really disliked him because he had a crush on Rose. But really, i never knew him as a person. I hate him now for having an Absol but i wont tell him that. I just remained silent until we made it to the warm Pokemon center of Pewter City.

No comments:

Post a Comment