Monday, November 22, 2010

Chapter 4: Fire and Ice

Oh how much Sain began to piss me off. Always talking about his problems and what he had to go through to find me. With him following me everywhere and with him commenting on everything i do i now have a reason to hate him. He is so annoying! He thinks he is a such a great person for helping me, when  really he is only doing this for himself. He thinks that rescuing Rose would make her love him. Pathetic. I was talking to a boy in the pokemart and the topic of team Terradark came up. He said that Team Terradark is using the old plans of Team Rocket. He also said that there was a rumor that Team Terradark was abducting people. And that  they use their victims as slaves in mines like the coal mine in Sinnoh and the emerald mine in Isshu. At least if this was true at least it gave an indication that Rose was alive. And two possible places she could be. New plan. I discussed it with the boy, bless him he was such a huge help. Ill travel around Kanto, fast of course, until i reach Vermilion City and take the ferry to Sinnoh. Then ill take one of those fancy new things they call an airplane to Isshu.

Anyway, towards the end of the conversation we heavily discussed Team Terradark when Sain rudely interrupted us. This was the last straw. I was sick and tired of him butting in and following me around like a puppy so i stormed away and now I'm sitting in the museum waiting until i calm down. There is some pretty cool stuff in here! Ancient pokemon and ancient artifacts!  I really need more pokemon. Growlithe wont be much help in this gym. It also seems i need to get gym badges for my pokemon to obey me and for me to leave kanto. Arg more distractions. Now i need to get all eight badges before I can look for Rose! Oh no this is a disaster!  I hope she is okay.

Its beginning to blizzard outside. Should I go look for Sain to make sure he is okay? Yeah I should find him. Brrrr its freezing out here! I think I see someone is that Sain? No, its a child! I have to get them to warmth! No its not a child! Its a Smoochum! I have to help her find her mom! "Come here Smoochum!" I called. Thed Smoochum ran towards me and gave me a huge kiss. Accept this was no normal kiss. It was a Sweet Kiss attack  and i felt so confused and couldnt control half my actions! But what I did do, I have no clue how, was let out Growlithe who easily defeated the weak Smoochum. I carried the Smoochum to the pokemon center. When she awake i threw a pokeball at her and she was mine! I have two pokemon now! Except they hate each other and Smoochum really needs to be trained. I think she hates me. This is going to be a real problem.

Believe me training her was horrific! She hated me all right. At least she learned some more attacks and listens to me about three out or ten times, which im not complaining at first she wouldnt listen at all. But was she strong enough for the gym? Only one way to find out, and thats to challenge Brock.

My first gym battle. If I win ill be one badge closer to Rose. I have to win, i have to! Thats why im training both Smoochum and Growlithe so hard that they will be level fifteen before I challenge Brock.

No comments:

Post a Comment